Starcraft Launch Expandables
Starcraft is proud to bring you the 2013 Launch. This lightweight trailer was designed to capture the minivan market as one of the lowest priced fiberglass travel trailers available. There are currently four models to choose from featuring a 15' unit with 1 expandable bed, a 16' unit with 2 expandable beds, a 17' with a rear dinette, or an 18' model with bunks.
Each Launch model features a 4 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer so you don't have to pack a cooler with ice anymore. There is also no need to put up with the heat when you are away from home. Enjoy the comforts of the 8,000 BTU air conditioner that comes standard, or add some extra chill with the optional 13,500 BTU roof A/C.
The tent bunks in the expandable models features a double stitched, water repellent AquaShield tent material backed by a 7 year warranty that is rated for 1,100 lbs. The cabinets in each model are all handmade featuring hardwood stiles and screwed construction for greater durability that will last. And, the 54" booth dinette will provide you and your family a comfortable place for meals or an evening board game.
Let a new 2013 Starcraft Launch you and your family into the next big outdoor adventure! Choose your new travel trailer or expandable model today!
Launch Expandable by Starcraft w/Front & Rear Tent End Beds Both w/Overhead Shelf, Rear Corner Bath w/Angle Shower, Toilet & Sink, 4 Cu. Ft. Refrig./Freezer, A/C, 54" Booth Dinette, Sofa w/Overhead Storage, 2 Burner Range, Kitchen Sink, 12' Awning, and Much More!
3 Launch 16RB In Stock!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2013)
Customer Convenience Package
- 4 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 6 gallon water heater
- Microwave oven with carousel
- Patio awning
- Rear stabilizer jacks with sand pads
- Spare tire with carrier
- Stereo with AM/FM and iPod/MP3 connection
- 2" hitch coupler
- 78" interior ceiling height
- Fully decked roof with 3/8" decking
- One-piece, seamless roof
- Poly Flex one-piece underbelly covering
- R-7 fiberglass insulation in sidewalls, roof and floor
- Roof rafters constructed of residential-style tapered 3" trusses
- Screwed stile cabinetry with hardwood stiles
- TuffShell vacuum-bonded laminated sidewalls
- AquaShield Aqualon water-repellent sectionalized tent with 7-year warranty (15FD and 16RB)
- Bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Bunk-end tent permanently attached to bed base (15FD and 16RB)
- Cable TV prepped
- Crank-up HDTV antenna with signal booster
- Electric brakes
- Front diamond plate
- Front window with flush-mounted stone guard (select models)
- Outside storage
- Radial tires
- Rain guttering molded with drip spouts
Standard Heat, Power & Water Equipment
- 120V G.F.C.I. protected exterior receptacle
- 18,000 BTU furnace with auto ignition
- 20 lb. propane gas bottle
- 8,000 BTU A/C
- Systems monitor panel
- Water heater bypass system
- 2-burner range
- 54" booth dinette (n/a 16RB)
- Acrylic sink with faucet
- Bourbon Glaze beech wood cabinetry
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Inside/outside dinette table with folding legs
- LED light in bunk area (15FD and 16RB)
- Pleated shades
- Quilted bunk mats
- Range hood with light and exhaust fan
- Roof-mounted antenna for radio
- Skylight in tub/shower
- Sofa with inside storage below (select models)
- Extreme Package
- 15" Off-road mud tires, 5" extra ground clearance, enclosed underbelly, flex, foil insulation floor and roof, black diamond plate, dbl. entry step, upgraded graphics, 26-gallon fresh water capacity
- Customer Convenience Package
- 4 cu. ft. refrigerator, 6 gallon water heater, awning, microwave, rear stabilizer jacks (2), spare tire w/carrier, stereo w/AM/FM/MP3 & iPod input jack.
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Starcraft is a family-owned business that has been around since 1903. It is one of the oldest and most respected names in the RV industry and calls northern Indiana, the heart of Amish country, home. They began building livestock tanks and other metal farm equipment in the early years and added a variety of boats to their line-up in the 1920’s.
In 1964, Starcraft entered and revolutionized the modern camping industry and began building folding camping trailers that featured the industry’s first crank-up lifter system and hard tops for pop-up campers.
Over time they quickly learned what people were looking for in a camper and began building their reputation on creating dependable campers at an affordable price all the while using the highest quality materials available. With Amish inspired attention to detail and time tested design principals Starcraft has become one of the most recognized name in the industry.
Today Starcraft builds not only folding camping trailers but luxurious fifth wheels and travel trailers as well. Without a doubt, Starcraft will be around for years to come!
Starcraft is camping. Pure and simple.
|Top of Page
Still can't find your RV? Use ourRV FINDER!
We try to show current and accurate data. Any price/listing may not show the most current transactions or may show an occasional data entry error. Inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale, and prices are subject to change at any time. All prices plus government fees and taxes, any dealer document preparation charge, any finance charge and any emissions testing charges. Prices subject to change, only prices that are contracted are final.